Good News - The SUNDAY Salem Ride is ON!

Dear AdventuRiders,


We have a quorum of riders and a decent weather forecast for a rescheduled Salem Spooktacular ride on SUNDAY, November 4th.

I am going to move the starting time back to our normal 9:30 AM since we won't have to deal with rush hour traffic.

On Sunday, November 4th - Salem Spooktacular.

As I was was scouting out this ride, I ended up wanting to yell "Enough with the beautiful ocean vistas already, I get it!". Along with the history and Halloween madness of Salem, this promises to be a EPIC ride. Lunch is at Cap't Waterfront Grill & Pub. One of my friends works there and she claims it's the best place in town. Stay tuned for more info.
  • 8:15 AM - Carpool from Shaw's in Groton.
  • 9:30 AM - We will leave from Beverly.
  • 12:30 PM - Lunch at Cap't Waterfront Grill & Pub.
  • 2:30 PM - We should be back to Beverly.
  • Starting Point Map - Beverly, Cross Lane Soccer Field.
  • Route Map - Beverly - Salem - Marblehead.
  • Distance - 31 miles (mostly flat).
  • Elevation Gain - 400 feet (easy).
  • Unpaved - 1 mile (smooth).
  • Equipment - I plan to bring my road bike (as usual).
AR Index - Roughly equal to 33 flat, smooth miles.

Hope to see you there,
Bill and Carole

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video

Blog Archive