"Too Warm To Ski" Ride Tomorrow

Dear AdventuRiders,


Although I have been skiing twice already, it's always biking season if the weather cooperates. The Monday forecast is for Sunny and 40s when we leave, and 50s when we get back. 

Here's the synopsis: blah, blah, blah, Filho's.

We will meet in Groton Center, ride to West Groton, Pepperell, and Hollis on our way to Mine Falls Park in Nashua. Its basically flat on the way back and the last 8 miles are on the Nashua River Rail Trail.

The route is a little over 30 miles, but there are only a couple of noticeable hills. Hopefully the rain tonight will wash away some of the salt and sand on the roads. I plan to bring my hybrid bike since I'm in the process of cleaning my road bike.

On Monday, December 3rd - Groton Center
  • 9:30 AM - The "Too Warm To Ski" Ride will leave.
  • 1:00 PM - We should be back.
  • Starting Point Map - Groton Center.
  • Route Map - Groton - Nashua.
  • Distance - 31 miles.
  • Elevation Gain - 550 feet.
  • Unpaved - 1.5 miles (smooth).
  • Equipment - I plan to bring my hybrid bike.
AR Index - Roughly equal to 34 flat, smooth, miles.

Lunch afterwards at Filho's Cucina.

Hope to see you there,
Bill (and maybe Carole)

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video