Reminder - Beverly on Friday - Salem Halloween Spooktacular

Dear AdventuRiders,

It's going to be clear, cloudy, rainy, cool, cold, windy, calm, breezy  tomorrow, except, of course, at the coast where it will be different.

The best I can tell is that it will be Cloudy and low 40s when we leave and Mostly Cloudy and mid 50s when we return. It could be a little breezy, but it looks like a dry ride.

I plan to bring by Bumble Bee costume.


On Wednesday, October 30th - Salem Halloween Spooktacular

As I was was scouting out this ride, I ended up wanting to yell "Enough with the beautiful ocean vistas already, I get it!". Along with the history and Halloween madness of Salem, this promises to be a EPIC ride. Lunch is at Cap't Waterfront Grill & Pub. One of my friends works there and she claims it's the best place in town.
  • 10:00 AM - We will leave from Beverly.
  • 12:30 PM - Lunch at Cap't Waterfront Grill & Pub.
  • 2:30 PM - We should be back to Beverly.
  • Starting Point Map - Beverly, Cross Lane Soccer Field.
  • Route Map - Beverly - Salem - Marblehead.
  • Distance - 31 miles (mostly flat).
  • Elevation Gain - 400 feet.
  • Unpaved - 1 mile (smooth).
  • Equipment - I plan to bring my road bike.
  • AR Index - Roughly equal to 33 flat, smooth miles.

Hope to see you there,
Bill and Carole

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video

Blog Archive