This Week - Pepperell - Hopkinton - Carlisle

Dear AdventuRiders,

I'm still not running like a well oiled AdventuRide machine yet, even though Carole and I have done 55 miles already this season. I will get you all the ride details after I finish my chauffeur duties for the day.

So Monday we will start in East Pepperell Center and ride up to the Nashua River rapids in the morning. I haven't figured out the afternoon yet.

I just got back from exploring around Hopkinton so we can ride a bit of the Marathon route on Wednesday and then check out the new Upper Charles River Rail Trail on the way back.

Friday I am planning to ride around Carlisle, Great Brook Farm, Old North Bridge, etc.

Stay tuned for more info shortly.

Bill and Carole

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video

Blog Archive