I Changed My Mind - Groton Center on Friday

Dear AdventuRiders,

Okay, I officially give up trying to forecast the weather! I actually took Meteorology 101 in college many years ago and I consult multiple sources of weather information, but my predictions have been disappointing so far this season.

Anyhow, I am recycling the Monday Groton rides for this Friday. The morning forecast doesn't look so good, so I am leaving one of my favorite rides for the afternoon. Its a bit long for a Recreation ride, but well worth the effort.

On Friday, April 10th - Groton Center

Starting Point
9:30 AM - The Morning Fitness Ride will leave.
  • Route Map - Groton - Dunstable
  • Distance - 18 miles.
  • Elevation Gain - 850 (more difficult)
  • Unpaved - 1/2 mile
  • AR Index - Roughly equal to 23 flat smooth miles.
11:30 AM - We are scheduled to be back.

11:30 AM - Lunch Time


12:30 PM - The Afternoon Recreational Ride will leave.
  • Route Map - Groton - Story Book House
  • Distance - 15 miles.
  • Elevation Gain - 700 feet.
  • Unpaved - 1/2 mile - it could be rough.
  • AR Index - Roughly equal to 19 flat smooth miles.
2:30 PM - We are scheduled to be back.


Hope to see you there,
Bill and Carole

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video

Blog Archive