Next Week - Groton - PORTSMOUTH!!! - Carlisle

Dear AdventuRiders,

Not only are the weather and roads against us :-( this morning Gmail decided not to work :-( I managed to update the website manually :-) and you probably received multiple "STOP" emails, but too late :-(

Anyhow, I'm not sure how to "fix" the technical problems, but I have set up a Yahoo account that will reflect all my emails, so I can tell if things go haywire. 

Next week looks BEAUTIFUL at this point, so I am scheduling some of my favorite rides! I will send out more details this weekend, but I wanted to give everyone a heads-up for PORTSMOUTH.

On Monday, April 13th - Groton Center

On Wednesday, April 15th - PORTSMOUTH
Leave your tax troubles behind :-)

On Friday, April 17th - Carlisle Center


Hope to see you there,
Bill and Carole

Upcoming Rides

Photos

More Photos

Video

Blog Archive